Sunday, November 06, 2011

Working form Home!



That's right! I am now a stay at home worker! I think I am the LUCKIEST lady & have a wonderful job that I really do love. Our office was shared with Kaplan & our lease ran out the last Friday of October. Our company shopped for rental spaces but just didn't find what was wanted for us so, they decided to pack us up & send us home! Our office has been given a lot of extra work & we all seem to pull through & exceed the expectaitons. This is the first time K12 has ever had an entire office work from home & we will be for the next 3-6 months until they build the office with everything customized to our needs/wants.

I feel so blessed & proud that I was kept. After a hire on of 20 of us, only 6 of the newly hired were kept & 4 employees of the "veteran" staff were let go. We went from an office of 30 to an office of 13 & I was only 1 out of the 2 new enrollment adviser's kept. I am proud of myself for working so hard, dedicating myself & showing what I can bring to our company. I absolutely love what I do & I feel so, SO blessed.

This past Friday was our first official day "back to work." I got up as normal, made coffee, showered, brushed my teeth, straightened my hair & sat at my desk in my bedroom with clean jammy pants & t-shirt on. It really surprised me how smooth this was & how easy it was to get in the work mindset. Monday will be the first day that things are back to "normal" & I am really looking forward to it. I am excited for this new chapter in my life & can't wait to see where this goes!
HAHAHA! Too funny! I however, LOVE my bosses! Just thought this was cute! =)

No comments: