Friday, November 11, 2011

Missing you...

Only a few people know that Erica & I haven't been speaking for the past few months. Life kind of get's crazy sometimes & we all have to step back & take our own paths...but we have always pulled through. I miss my sister & can't wait for things to clear up.

Sometimes stepping back & letting the ones you love do their own thing is hard, but is needed. I can't help but stress a little that things won't be better by the time Thanksgiving comes...Praying it does. But, I know we will be okay & if others would let JUST she & I work things out, I think they will be okay.

It will be Christmas before you know it, cookies, Christmas movies, Black Friday shopping....Ready for it to end already....
I miss you Erica & hope we can work this out sooner than later...I have always been here & will always be here-even when we don't see eye to eye...After all, we are different people...Just know, I am here for you when you are ready XOXOXO

No comments: