Sunday, November 20, 2011

A day with a bunch of great lookin' guys!

This pretty much sums up how I am feeling. :-) I had a FANTASTIC, most wonderful & perfect weekend. Friday got to stay home with a super hot guy & shnuggled in early. Saturday slept in ridiculously late & it felt like it was just 6 hours-but a perfect refreshing 6 hours. Then, the super hot guy & I shopped & got some REALLY great stuff, at no other than Savers-it's amazing the things you get there. After, went to dinner at Little Szechuan.
Neither one of us had ever been & it is the sweetest place! SUPER great food. We will definitely be going again! We ended the night with some Baileys. Mmmm!

Today we slept in again, super late, but we had stayed up pretty late last night. Got up & made our normal Sunday breakfast. Did a few chores, went to a couple more stores then went to my parents where I got to hang out with 3 more great lookin' guys!

I was so excited, Mr. Julian & Mr. Zach were spending the day with Auntie Vicki, Nana & Papa! So I had 4 of the greatest lookin' guys I know with me today & got spoiled with sugar from them all. My heart nearly melted when I saw Julian come up to me. I love him so much & it's been awhile since we got to spend some good time together & it was just one of the best smiles I got to see!! Then I got some good Zach time & my Lord, has that baby just gotten soooo cute! Ugh! His cheeks are just THE chubbiest things in the world, he's still just a little short thing & his smile is THE CUTEST & he now waves. There was nothing cuter than those chunky hands waving to me. Melted my heart again! It was so fun getting so see & play with him. He's gotten so big & so curious & just full of personality. He made me laugh ALL day.

I then got to spend some much missed quality time with Jules. He's just growing up so much & it's fun to see his personality turning into a really fun kid. He's so sweet, kind, funny, outgoing & of course, rotten as can be. :-) I can't help but smile & think, well, look at who his mom, aunts & uncles are...we were rotten too! I think it's just part of the personality. Sometimes, I just couldn't help myself & man, he is the same way. It's fun having nieces & nephews & to imagine what it's going to be like when we have children. I can't wait! I love being an Aunt, I swear I couldn't love them anymore unless I was their mother or grandmother. It just get's me excited for when we decide to try for our own.

Anywho, Julian & I were hangin' in the kitchen & I was so privileged to get some lovely art work. For your viewing pleasure:

Myself & Austen-Julian said, "The big one is Austen & the little one is you, Lulu."

He wrote my name =)

He wrote his name! No joke, made me choke up a little, I had never seen him write it & spell it on his own! =)

Brothers =)

He then put on his awesome new toboggan & put some "muscles" on....
I mean, SERIOUSLY, he is so cute!

My exact words, "Man, Julian, we are two good lookin' people!" LOL I love him so much!


I tried to get some pics. of handsome little Zach, but little man was GRUMPY & kept moving so everything was blurry. But, I will get some for sure on Thursday. I can't wait for Thanksgiving...I just can't wait. It was a great weekend & can't wait for the fun on Thursday, Zach's first Thanksgiving! YAY!!

No comments: