Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Oh ChRiStMaS TrEe, Oh ChRiStMaS TrEe!


 That's right, our tree is decorated! I had the lovely help of my sister, Erica and amazing nephew, Julian! Julian was so excited and could hardly contain himself! The more I pulled out, the more I had vision's of shattered ornaments dancing in my head! He did a great job & was the most awesome lil' helper.


Look at that cute cheese eatin' grin! He was so proud =)


So, the tree is now complete, our decoration's inside and out are all out for display, almost all shopping is done & stockings are hung, anxiously waiting to be filled. The tree has been up for a week with no ornaments, hoping the cats would be used to it by the time they WERE on, so far, SO GOOD! The kitties have been very nosy about the decorations but have let them be-for the most part! I can't keep them off of the breakfast table!




Wreath? What wreath?


































Mom, this is MY spot!


No comments: