Monday, December 20, 2010

Life Is Good


What a great week last week and weekend I had! Austen came home on our Anniversary & we had a nice romantic night at home with homemade meatballs, corn, homemade garlic bread & salad. For dessert we had brownie pudding, and I have to say, HATS OFF TO ME! HAH! But it turned out so good and definitely going to be on our menu from now on! It was a really special night & one I am so grateful to have had.

This past weekend was the start of the chaotic baking that goes on in our family. It is always a time I look forward too, I cherish the memories, I cherish the family recipes and the time I get to spend with the ones I love. Everyone get's in on the action and NONE get to be eaten until Christmas. Our cookies are made with TONS & TONS of love!
Homemade meatballs, YUM!
Brownie pudding!


Dad even came into town to help with the insane baking.


Showing off our hard work, they turned out great!


I think we are really starting to look more alike.






The baby is really starting to grow!
My & Erica's favorite Christmas cookies, Coconut Cherry Chews!
This is the week of Christmas, let us be joyful, grateful and ever blessed. Hoping everyone has a fun-filled Christmas week!

1 comment:

Miss Myk said...

Looks like a blast! So happy that life is so wonderful for you! I miss your whole family SO MUCH!