Wednesday, January 12, 2011

ChrIsTmAs GiFt

As I said, I was going to post some pics. of one of the present's I got from Austen. He had asked me to go online and show him some jewelery I liked, earrings, necklaces, rings ect. So I had pulled up a few to give him an idea of what i liked. Well, he had just left it at that, didn't bring it up again except for what he wanted to get me he couldn't afford at the time but he got me some, "knick-knacks" for now but kept saying he wasn't sure if he made a good choice & didn't know if I would like them. He spends all of December saying, I just don't know if you will like what I got, I am not sure if I should have gotten it and so on. By the time Christmas came, I told Austen he needed to stop because he was making me feel bad & that I didn't care what he got, I was going to like it either way!


That little liar! He was good, totally threw me off course & I didn't expect THESE!

AND THIS!














I had mentioned THIS SUMMER, that I was wanting another jewelry box, mine was getting pretty full & it was time for another. I absolutely LOVE IT! He sure surprised me & made me cry a little! The pictures just don't do justice as to how pretty, shiny & delicate the necklaces are! He did a fantastic job & I am so excited about the nice jewelry he chose for me, it means so much! AND, how adorable is he?? His response after I opened the jewelry box, well I guess now I am gunna have to fill it up! Oh I love him so much! He insists these necklaces aren't what he was hoping to get me, so we will see what Valentines Day has in store for me this year!! LOL

No comments: